Type Here to Get Search Results !

Leonardo DiCaprio's career influenced by his father

Leonardo DiCaprio's career influenced by his father

Leonardo DiCaprio's career influenced by his father


The recently Oscar-winning actor reveals his secret: being in good company.

Leonardo DiCaprio has a career to make many young firsts green with envy. The actor burst onto the screen in 1993 in 'Secret Wounds' alongside Robert De Niro and has since played a range of characters. Some of the choices he made were influenced by his father.


 “My father always has an incredible influence. It is to him that I owe many choices as an actor, especially at the beginning, he pushed me towards complex characters and to take risks, says Leonardo DiCaprio in the GQ magazine. My dad basically says, "No matter what you do, there are two things that matter. Try to have an interesting life, and whatever your life is, try to find a way. to wake you up every morning happy you can put your pants on."


Over the years, Leonardo DiCaprio has also been able to build strong friendships in the world of cinema. In recent years, he has been very close to Tobey Maguire. "I made him my friend. When I want someone to be my friend, I make them my friend," the actor says. 


The one who won his first Oscar last February has no role on the horizon for the moment. After "The Revenant", he is currently enjoying a well-deserved break with his family. Last week Leonardo DiCaprio was seen with his father at a party in New York hosted by baseball star Mike Piazza.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.