She revealed a near death experience.
American actress Sharon Stone became famous in the 1990s thanks to her well-remembered portrayal of millionaire murderess Catherine Tramell in the erotic thriller "Low Instinct", and her acting activity did not decline in subsequent years despite the fact that in 2001 she suffered a serious health problem, when after suffering intense headaches she had to be hospitalized urgently in a San Francisco hospital.
In that place, the actress suffered a cerebral hemorrhage caused by an aneurysm, which forced her to undergo a delicate and successful surgical intervention. However, after regaining consciousness, the actress confessed to her relatives that she had experienced, during the aforementioned operation, a Near Death Experience or NDE, that is, some of the perceptions of the Beyond environment narrated by people who have been about to die or who have experienced clinical death and have survived.
According to the blond actress in an interview granted to the weekly Paris-Match, during the operation to which she was subjected in 2001, she glimpsed the classic "white light" that delimits the supposed border of the material world with the Beyond, being able to see her deceased father and listening to the voices of her two children, lost in pregnancy, encouraging her to "come back to life".
“I felt as if I had really died. There was a vortex of light above me and suddenly, poof, I was surrounded by glorious white light. I began to see many of my friends who had already passed away… people who were very dear to me. It was a real journey through places both on earth and beyond. It was very fast, an instant later I was back in my body”, would recount the actress, who in the two years following the operation had to learn to walk, speak and read again, although, according to her, the most important was that this incredible paranormal experience would contribute to a new "awakening of consciousness".
According to Sharon Stone, “that incredible experience changed my life, because it was a kind of awakening of consciousness for me, which changed all the beliefs and perceptions that I had up to that moment; the most important thing is that from that moment my priorities changed forever and I began to orient myself towards self-knowledge and helping others”.
The actress of “Casino” and “Bajos Instintos”, finally, concluded that “I am no longer afraid of death, I always tell people, death is a gift. When it's time for you to die, which comes to all of us, it's gloriously beautiful. At that moment I could feel great well-being and peace because I knew I was close. Death is always near and once it arrives you are already safe.
