Type Here to Get Search Results !

Closer Look at Meghan and why Prince Harry made The Biggest Mistake of his life Sticking with her

Closer Look at Meghan and why Prince Harry made The Biggest Mistake of his life Sticking with her

We will take a closer look at Meghan Markle and why some believe that Prince Harry made the biggest mistake of his life by sticking with her. 

Many people in the industry are calling Meghan a malignant narcissist, which is the worst kind of narcissist. I have worked for a few people like that, and I can tell you that they are not normal people. They think and act completely differently. 

During COVID, I had the misfortune of working for one, and people often make the mistake that because of their bullying nature, they are driven by ego and are boastful. But actually, that's not how it is. They have the most incredible self-delusion that shows up as belief, and that's why Meghan so easily signed all the deals they did rather than guaranteed money. However, it gets even darker. 

Marcus, the guy who introduced Meghan and Harry, apparently is living with them again. He was always enabling Meghan to level up, and he was also the one who supplied them with all those nasty jokes like "crocodile" and "roast chicken." 

To understand a malignant narcissist, we can think about video games and levels. Whatever status or level they believe they are is where they belong, and everybody below that is like a non-playing character. They simply don't view them as people.

Let's look at the bullying from Meghan Markle. It all fits the standard behavior, and that's why it's so easy for her to throw away all her friends and family that are not on her level. Pierce Morgan, she believed, was on a lower level, and so she ghosted him. It's not really about ego; it's about self-delusion. A malignant narcissist does not even need love from a partner; it's enablement. 

If you look up malignant narcissists, then you're going to see that, in a relationship or family structure, they're often described as a cult leader of one. While he's a psychopath, Harry prefers to follow, and that explains why he really loved the military. This relationship suits both of them just fine. One person I really like to follow is Chase Hughes. He's so good at explaining stuff like this, and he even talks about how he spent time with serial killers and he prefers that to ever spending any time with Meghan Markle.

With CTE and brainwashing, there is a medical path to follow. In the case of these two couples, Harry had the idea to leave, so he moved and he took drugs, but he took the wrong kind. In the UK, none of this happened, even though it did begin there. 

Then he underwent psychiatry, he's isolated, he's living with Meghan, the malignant narcissist, and he undergoes retraining. We know this from his own words and his book. That was the type of therapy that he was talking about that really woke him up. 

Folks, this is literally the textbook model of how to brainwash somebody. Harry has always been a druggie and quite a problem. I don't think he's as fun-loving and cheery as he was made out to be.

People like Oprah and Macon, though, are actually a lot worse than psychopaths because they're sociopaths as I have talked about before and often alluded to. Just look at the timelines and those changes I suspected a long time ago because I work with AI, so things like language models are second nature, and I couldn't help but notice a very real change in Harry's language as well as this change in adoration and worship. 

I could never really figure out why, but with his admission and outline of timings, I went back and it started to make sense to me. I can suspect that something was undeliberate; I can't be sure, but I did see the same triggers as Chase did, and if you get what I'm saying, it is just so evil, it's really next level. I hope I'm wrong; feel free to argue with me in the comments.

Now the photos of Megan and this are deliberate, and they really demonstrate what I have hinted at the whole time, and I'm going to go into some detail about in the next video. Also, what Megan has been doing and why we haven't heard from her, plus what she's probably going to do next. Once we can accept that Harry is a psychopath and Megan is a malignant narcissist, it's not difficult to predict what they might do next. The behavior is actually not that complicated.

Everybody argues like a normal person. It uses the motivations of ego and when to blackmail. But what I am talking about is actually much more evil. Remember, just forget about it being all about ego. While they love to brag, that's more about fueling their own self-delusions. 

In fact, they were never a real team. Harry never viewed Megan as his life partner. Just look at what he said: 'Not bad for a ginger.' He talks about love, but he can't really tell us what love is. He talks about emotions, but he can't really say what they are, whether about Megan or about his mother. Let's remember, neither one of them is very intelligent. With these mental deficiencies, they have no emotional intelligence whatsoever. They simply cannot relate to other people.

And if we apply this knowledge to them, stuff starts to make a lot more sense, and their actions start to be a lot more predictable. Now, it's not fun, and it can take you to some very dark places indeed. And this is why state invalidation is so appealing for your life. 

Take anything you want and then say something that validates it. It doesn't even need to be true, like the letters patent, for example. And I do think that Harry is living with Doria, who is into some really dark magic stuff. Santeria, I think they call it. And Marcus is just a pimp, and Megan, well, she's a malignant narcissist. What good can come from that home? They could try to sacrifice Harry. 

After all, they would stand to make a lot of money off his legacy and memories with books and movies and interview deals. They are three very evil people, and they would never have to work a day in their lives again. Because where Megan is right now, you've got to sacrifice a loved one to make it, like when Kanye lost his mother or Charlize Theron forced her son to wear girls' clothing to really transition the boy into a girl. This is an evil world that they're living in, and I'm afraid that Harry's fate is up to them.

But I don't feel sorry for him because maybe he can claim to be the victim, but then he goes on to justify that because he didn't get any extra sausages or a larger wardrobe or so on. With these ridiculous examples, during not only one of the worst cost of living crises ever but also when every day in the news, we're hearing about mass killings and invading troops. 

But Harry is trying to convince us that a broken necklace and deprived childhood are great examples of a life filled with depravity and trauma. He wants everybody to feel sorry for his poor pitiful life, assuming that we, the people who have really had to go without, experience going to bed as a child hungry or hurting or being really abused, is somehow not as bad as what he went through. 

That we're going to feel sorry for his rich boy problems. It just shows that he does not see other people as real, and he also doesn't care about anybody else's tragedies other than his own.

And as for narcissists, well, unfortunately, I have had to experience them a few times in my life. Now, I knew what Megan was from the very beginning. She sees anybody and everybody as an opportunity. Nobody could ever mean as much to Megan as she herself does.

 It's her right to have everything that she wants. Her past doesn't matter because that was such a long time ago. Megan has the ability to summon a brainwashed cult of fans who would throw themselves on a grenade just to protect her. They are two peas in a pod. 

The two of them really do deserve each other. The royal family, Megan's family, along with the rest of us, though, don't deserve to have to deal with them. We don't deserve to have to hear about their filthy Greedy lying ways, the two of them were given a platform to make a real change in the world, to do good, but they decided to use that platform instead to spew hatred and self-gain. And surely the time has finally come for them to have to pay for their evil deeds.

 If what I read is right, it hasn't exactly proven to be the gravy train they thought it would be. This life and also it has given them some fortune, maybe, but I think it's a lot smaller than they thought it would be. We can only hope and pray that the gig is finally up and they're going to be nothing more than a distant memory pretty soon. See, even narcissists and sociopaths do have an expiration date.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad