Type Here to Get Search Results !

7 Secrets of Angelina Jolie Staying Young at 46

 7 Secrets of Angelina Jolie Staying Young at 46

7 Secrets of Angelina Jolie Staying Young at 46


Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has turned 46 years old. The actress explained her belief that the best way to be beautiful is through intelligence. In addition to the brain, it is undeniable that he also performs various treatments.


“I often tell my daughters that the most important thing they can do is their mindset,” Angelina wrote in an essay for ELLE.


"You can always wear a pretty dress, but nothing is more attractive or charming if our mindset is not attractive," she said as quoted by Women's Health Magazine, Sunday.


Angelina doesn't shy away from aging, in fact she accepts it. "I look in the mirror and I see that I look like my mother, and it warms me up," she told In Style.


“I also see myself ageing, and I love it because it means I'm alive. I live and grow old. I see my flaws. But what I see that I like is not about structure or appearance. More than that I saw my family in my face. I see my age," he explained wisely.


1. Started to a Dermatologist as a Teen

At the age of 11 years, to be precise he had a dermatologist. Her name is Rhonda Rand.


"That's what my mom brought me when I was a kid with my first scar," she said.


2. Always Wear Sunscreen

Angelina Jolie always provides protection to her skin from the sun, which is the key to staying young. "She was very good at using sunscreen from an early age to protect her skin," says Angelina's dermatologist, dr. Rand, to Refinery29.


Jolie also wears a hat, which is very important. She hydrates a lot and puts on a lot of moisturizer to prevent aging.


3. Balanced Makeup

"I always prioritize dark eye makeup or red lips, it must be balanced, don't look like a clown," he said.


Angelina isn't afraid to do her own makeup either, and can do it when errands call. "I don't want to have to rely on makeup artists," she says.


“I am much more comfortable with just a little concealer for my dark circles. That's my main make-up," she explained.


4. Don't overdo it

While her sexy lips and perfect nose may have inspired many to seek out a cosmetic surgeon, Angelina herself has never done so.


"I haven't done anything (plastic surgery) and I don't think I will," he told Britain's Daily Mail.


"But if it makes someone happy then it's up to them. But I don't plan on doing it myself."


5. Minimalism

It turns out that Jolie only wears make-up when she works. Jolie is also good at removing makeup.


She keeps her skincare routine simple. According to her dermatologist, apparently Jolie always carries natural beauty.


"She's lucky she has her mother's beautiful olive skin. She was always a natural beauty, so she didn't have to do much. So just sunscreen, cleanser, antioxidants, and that's all,” said the doctor.


6. Definition of Beauty

"The people I see as beautiful are those who don't succumb to what other people think of what is appropriate or beautiful," says Angelina.


"I've always been attracted to people who are unique, different, and just stand out for themselves," Jolie said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.